We’re delighted to announce our new office space in London opened for business on April 26. Steer colleagues will be based across two floors in the Southworks building in Southwark.
The move into Southworks forms part of our commitment to be a carbon Net Zero company by 2025.
The building is the first in the UK to secure Platinum Smart Building Certification along with:
- BREEAM Excellent rating achieved
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Solar panels for a constant source of renewable energy
- Heat recovery system & natural ventilation
- B-Grid sensors to collect real time data to optimise the environment
- Individual metering for accurate heating/cooling energy usage.
‘This is a really exciting move into a sustainable, high-quality space for us to be together and share the benefits of a safe place to be with, and learn from, colleagues,’ said Sharon Daly, Chief Operating Officer at Steer.
We’re looking forward to welcoming our clients to our new London home soon.